Business DepartmentWilson Business Department Philosophy
Business education’s real world application prepares students for many phases of their personal and professional lives. We are dedicated to preparing students for a rapidly changing world by expanding student’s knowledge and skills in business, computer and information technology.
Through our Business Education courses students will be able to:
- Make intelligent business/economic decisions as voters, consumers, and workers
- Transition into a college major in business or technology
- Enter the job market upon graduation
- Obtain employment while attending high school and college
- Employ ethics in personal and career decision making
- Achieve financial independence
- Understand the business aspects of all careers
- Develop an entrepreneurial spirit
therefore, providing both academic and occupational benefits.
Wilson Business Department Mission Statement
The Wilson Business department is dedicated to preparing students for a rapidly changing world through a rigorous business, computer and information technology curriculum.We believe the knowledge, skills and ethics taught are necessary for active, life-long participation in a global, informational society.