The Student Council is delighted to announce the rollout of our 21st annual Season of Sharing campaign! Student Council members encourage students, families, and community members to help us work toward our school goal to collect a “ton” of food for Helping Harvest Food Bank. Every year, our goal is to raise about $2,000 through canned food donations and candy grams with hand-made greetings.
The Student Council encourages everyone to bring in a canned good/non-perishable item during Spirit Days. These days are gentle reminders to encourage everyone to make an effort to participate in adding to the food bank. Students will drop their donations in the boxes at the front door as they enter the building in the morning. Click here to see the Helping Harvest Food Bank list of recommended items.
Cash donations are always welcome as they provide an even GREATER supply of food. For every $1 donated, Helping Harvest can acquire $20 worth of food! Here are different ways you can donate cash:
- Send cash/check donation in an evelope to school with your child.
- You can drop off your cash/check donation at the office.
- Call Helping Harvest at 610-926-5802 to make a donation by credit card. Please indicate your donation is part of the Cornwall Terrace Elementary Season of Sharing food drive
- Navigate to their donation webpage and click on DONATE NOW to make a payment online.
- This convenient option also allows you to donate in memory or in honor of someone. They will send a letter of scknowledgment to the honoree or a memorial letter to the family.
- Also indicate “I am donating on behalf of a group:” and type Cornwall Terrace Elementary
11/28 – Wear Workout Gear/Sweats – Don’t sweat it, bring in a can
11/29 – Dress to Impress – Dress your best and help your best to make a donation
11/30 – Wear Your Favorite Animal or Animal Print – Get wild helping other by making a donation
12/1 – USA Day – Coming together as a team to help others with a donation
12/18 – Mismatch Monday – Dress Crazy – Get crazy for canned goods
12/19 – Wear Your Favorite T-Shirt – Helping others is TEE-riffic
12/20 – Wear Your Favorite Color – All color cans are welcome!
12/21 – Wear Pajamas – Eat, Sleep, Donate. REPEAT! No slippers!