Summer is around the corner and with limited summer childcare options and many parents still working remotely, Science Explorers is excited to announce our newest solution, Science Explorers Virtual Summer Programs!
Science Explorers Virtual Summer Programs are all-inclusive (yes, even supplies!), instructor-led, hands-on STEAM programs, which allow students to explore with other future scientists.
From Biology and Chemistry to Physics and Engineering, students will have the chance to stretch their imagination and create tangible experiments and projects with the guidance of an instructor.
Two options are available for students:
- Science Explorers Virtual STEAM Camps
- 2.5 hours each day of Science Explorers FUN, which includes LIVE instruction and peer collaboration all while doing hands-on learning (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday, AM or PM)
- DIY Summer Explorers Kits
- 5 OR 10 (you pick!) awesome 45-60 minute STEAM lessons and experiments, with pre-recorded step-by-step instructions from our engaging instructors, for children to complete as they wish! Perfect for those times when parents need something fun and educational for their child to do.
Why Science Explorers Virtual Summer Programs?
- NOT your average distance learning! Our programs are interactive, engaging and exploratory. Children are not just learning, they are DOING!
- Hands-on STEAM curriculum in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Engineering, and more! We send a big box-o-fun (materials!), and students get elbow deep in hands-on STEAM learning.
- Sick of scheduled screen time? We get it and we have you covered! We also include step-by-step instructions, so students can work at their own pace, away from technology.
With programs available for every student’s needs and abilities, your students will learn to invent, hypothesize, and create all summer long.
Science Explorers are offering an exclusive pre-launch discount to parents for these programs! From now until June 22nd, take $30 OFF any workshop with promo code ‘TOGETHER‘.