Please see the “Keystone Information for Parents and Guardians” to learn more about the PSSA Exams for our students. The PSSA Exams are end-of-course assessments designed to evaluate proficiency in academic content. Students in grades 3-5 will be assessed on their proficiency of English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics. Additionally, students in grade 4 will be assessed on their proficiency of Science.
Please make every effort to reschedule well visits and other preventable conflicts. It is School Board Policy to mark a student’s attendance as “unexcused” if a student is absent as a result of taking a vacation or trip during state standardized testing days. Parents/Guardians assume full responsibility for all potential academic and/or social consequences for their children as a result of non-school-sponsored travel.
For additional information regarding student attendance, please visit the Wilson School Board page here. Information can be found under “POLICIES > “200 Pupils” > “204 Attendance”
The PTO is generously donating water and snacks to all students preparing to take the PSSAs. If you have any concerns regarding allergies, please contact Mrs. VanOstenbridge with questions at email@example.com.
2019 Test Dates:
- Grades 3, 5 ELA: April 15, 16, 17
- Grades 3, 5 ELA Make-Up: April 23-26, 29
- Grades 3, 5 Math: April 30, May 1
- Grades 3, 5 Math Make-Up: May 3, 4
- Grade 4 ELA: April 15, 16, 17
- Grade 4 ELA Make-Up: April 23-26, 29
- Grade 4 Math: April 29,30
- Grade 4 Science: May 1, 2
- Grade 4 Math & Science Make-Up: May 3
PSSA Snacks by Date:
- Monday, April 15 – Scooby Doo Graham Stix by Sysco
- Tuesday, April 16 – Lenders Bagel by Sysco
- Wednesday, April 17 – Variety of muffins: Apple Cinnamon/Banana/Blueberry from Sysco or Chocolate from Feesers
- Monday, April 29 – Gold Fish Cheese Crackers by Feesers
- Tuesday, April 30 – Fresh apple wedges by Hurst
- Wednesday, May 1 – Individually wrapped Cinnamon Roll by Feesers
- Thursday, May 2 – Heartzel Pretzels by Sysco