All CT students are invited to participate for a chance to have their artwork displayed on the 2021 MS-ISAC Posters and Calendar! Entries should feature original artwork illustrating the safe use of the Internet and/or mobile devices.
Suggested Topics Include:
- How should you treat others online?
- What information is safe to put on social media and what should you keep private?
- How should you handle unwanted attention or strangers online?
- How can you select a strong password and keep it secure?
- How can you handle cyber-bullying?
Students may use a variety of media, such as watercolor, pen and ink, crayon, chalk, or markers. Brighter colors reproduce better for the calendar. Light pencil marks will not show up. Most poster will likely be on public display – like at the water fountains in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade – and should be easy to see or read.
Contest entries are DUE to Mrs. VanOstenbridge Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
For more information about format, content, etc… and an entry form, please click on the 2019-MS-ISAC-Poster-Contest-and-Form1.