We are pleased to announce that the Wilson School District, in conjunction with Esterbrook Pharmacy, is hosting a vaccine clinic, which is open to interested students (ages 12 and up), staff, families and community members.
The clinic will be held on Thursday, January 13, 2021 from 3:30-6:00 pm in the Wilson High School Lower House Cafeteria (please park in the Bulldog Field parking lot, located at 303 Dwight Street, West Lawn).
The following vaccine opportunities will be available:
- Pfizer Booster – approved for 12 and older (5 months after the 2nd dose). All minors need a legal guardian to accompany them throughout the clinic.
- Moderna Booster– approved for 18 and older (6 months after 2nd dose)
- Johnson & Johnson booster- approved for 18 and older.
- Pfizer 1st or 2nd dose- approved for 12 years and older. All minors need a legal guardian to accompany them throughout the clinic.
- Moderna 1st or 2nd dose- approved for 18 and older.
- Johnson & Johnson 1st dose- approved for 18 and older.
When registering, you will choose which one of the above vaccines you would like to receive. Please use the following link to register:
Once you have registered, additional information will be sent to you to help you prepare for the clinic on January 13. We know that receiving a vaccine is a personal decision, so please contact your physician if you have any questions or concerns regarding the vaccine.
Information on the vaccines and booster shots can be found at the links below: