Welcome to the Wilson Athletic Department!
The Wilson School District Athletic Programs are created to provide all students with an opportunity to participate in athletic activities. The mission of these programs is to develop student participants who value and promote academics, character, teamwork, and community pride while developing individual knowledge and skills.
Phone: 610 670-0180, Ext. 1141
Fax: 484 334-6441
Mr. Drew Kaufmann, Director of Athletics, Ext. 1142
Mrs. Jennifer Griesemer, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Athletics, Ext. 1141
Mrs. Erin Kurtz, Director of Aquatics, Ext. 3072
Mrs. Kiernan Melograna, Head Athletic Trainer, Ext. 4463
ALL TICKETS FOR PIAA DISTRICT III GAMES, MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AT PIAAD3. NO CASH SALES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!
WILSON ATHLETICS WEEKLY SCHEDULE
*Please be aware that schedules change frequently. LIVE schedules contain the latest information available. Schedules beyond the current season are not always complete.
NOTE for all home events:
- NO backpacks
- NO outside food or beverages
***NEW IN 2023 FOR ALL HOME VARSITY FOOTBALL GAMES***:
- Secondary students (grades 6-12) will be asked to present a valid school district student ID to gain entrance to the football game OR they will need to bring up their Skyward account on their phone or show a class schedule from their school. If students do not have their ID or class schedule, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/chaperone. Chaperones must remain with their students during the game.
- ANY attendee may be required to show ID upon request.
INFORMATION FOR WILSON ATHLETES AND PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
- ALL student-athletes and their parents/guardians must complete the online registration process via Planet HS (additional information and instructions are accessible on the left side of this page). This process will involve completing the CIPPE (sports physical), Athletic Responsibility Acknowledgement Form, and RE-CERT for each school year/season. This process must be completed prior to the first day of tryouts/practice, as a completed CIPPE (sports physical) or RE-CERT is required in order to participate. It is strongly recommended that this process be completed at least two weeks prior to the start of tryouts/practice.
- Click on the link below to access our Tutoring Form:
FOLLOW THE BULLDOGS
Sign up for instant messaging for particular sports here.