Gender-Specific Facility Access and Accommodations Procedure For Students
- The Wilson School District is committed to providing a respectful ,caring, and supportive environment – free from any form of discrimination or harassment – to every student in every school program and building.
- Students seeking facility accommodations or access should first contact their building principal or school counselor.
- Students will meet with their school counselor and review relevant resources as featured on the district web-page.
- A meeting will be held with the student, parent, school counselor, and building administrator to discuss the request.
- If a request is granted, the building principal will contact necessary staff members and arrange for an implementation date.
- The principal will inform the superintendent of the accommodations and access request and subsequent actions