The School-Age Before & After School Child Care Program is available for Wilson School District elementary children. It is open to students, Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Our program runs from the first day of school through the last day of school. (subject to change).
The following Elementary Schools offer quality before & after school child care to children whose parents are working outside the home, operating a business in their home, attending college, or are otherwise in need of contracted child care services:
- Cornwall Terrace
- Green Valley
- Shiloh Hills
- Spring Ridge
Each child care center is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. The license confirms compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; the size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; the size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.
Admissions, the provisions of services, and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, or sex.
Weekly Rates for the 2022-2023 School Year and Hours of Operation:
|3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|Before School – 6:30 am to start of the school day||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|After School – End of the school day to 5:30 pm||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|Before and After School||$105.00/week||$125.00 /week||$145.00/week|
- Varying day schedule (where days of the week change each week) is not offered
- Three days per week minimum contract is required
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the ELRC office at 484-651-8000.
- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child when two children are enrolled in the program at the same time.
- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.
Additional Program Information:
- A snack will be provided in the afternoon
- Transportation will not be provided – parent pick-up and drop-off
2021-2022 Sign up for care days ( In-Service Days and Holiday’s).
Optional care will be provided on the following In-Service Days and Holiday’s when school is not in session. A set fee of $40.00 will be added to your weekly invoice(A minimum of 15 children need to be signed up for care for services to be provided.)
o Wednesday, April 13, 2022
o Thursday, April 14, 2022
o Monday, April 18, 2022
Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 5:30 pm):
- Before School Only Contracts = $30.00
- After School Only Contracts = $10.00
- Before and After Contracts = $10.00
- Non Contracted Day = $30.00
Child Care at all School Age Centers will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2021 – 2022 school year AND you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
- Spring Break – April 15, 2022
- Memorial Day- May 30, 2022
⇒Now Enrolling for the
2022-2023 School Year⇐
The following 2022-2023 forms are required to be filled out for enrollment in the School Age Before and After School Program:
- 2022-2023 School Age Enrollment Packet
- 2022-2023 School Age Subsidized Enrollment Packet
- Child Health Report Form
- 2022-2023 Parent Handbook-School Age-School Year
- Inclement Weather Policy – School Age
- DHS Regulations
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the contacts below at 610-670-0180 or by email: