The School Age Before & After School Child Care Program is available for Wilson School District elementary children. It is open to students, Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Our 2019-2020 program will run from TBD through TBD (subject to change).
The following Elementary Schools offer quality before & after school child care to children whose parents are working outside the home, operating a business in their home, attending college, or are otherwise in need of contracted child care services:
- Cornwall Terrace
- Green Valley
- Shiloh Hills
- Spring Ridge
*Each School has a limited number of enrolled children allowed per center. A waiting list has been established for the following centers: Green Valley, Shiloh Hills, Spring Ridge, and Whitfield. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please email Claudia at Schcla@wilsonsd.org.
Each child care center is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. The license confirms compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.
Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.
School Age Enrollment for the 2019-2020 School Year is open. Registration is first come, first serve; each elementary school has a limited amount of placements. A waiting list will be available if the program reaches its limit.
Should you wish to enroll in our 2019-2020 School Age Before/After School Child Care Program, please contact 610-670-0180, ext 4823.
Weekly Rates and Hours of Operation:
|3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|Before School – 6:30 am to start of school day||$69.00/week||$84.00/week||$95.00/week|
|After School – End of school day to 6:00 pm||$69.00/week||$84.00/week||$95.00/week|
|Before and After School||$81.00/week||$100.00/week||$115.00/week|
- Varying day schedule (where days of week change each week) is not offered
- Three day per week minimum contract is required
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the ELRC office at 484-651-8000.
- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when two children are enrolled in the program at the same time.
- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.
Additional Program Information:
- A snack will be provided in the afternoon
- Transportation will not be provided – parent pick-up and drop-off
Sign up for care days (Early Dismissal, In-Service Days and Holiday’s):
- Please see Parent Guidelines Handbook attached below for specific dates
- All contracted child care children are permitted to sign up on a “sign up for care days”, even if they are contracted for that specific day or not.
- If you choose to use care on any of the “sign up for care days” above, the below “set rates” will be added to your regular weekly contracted invoice for that week.
Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 6:00 pm):
- Before School Only Contracts = $30.00
- After School Only Contracts = $10.00
- Before and After Contracts = $10.00
- Non Contracted Day = $30.00
In-Service & Holiday Rates (6:30 am – 6:00 pm):
A set rate of $40.00 will be added to your weekly invoice for this day.
*If you sign up for care on any sign up for care day, but you do not use it, you will be charged the set rate.
*On early dismissal days, if you are contracted for morning and afternoon care, your daily rate still applies.
Child Care at all School Age Centers will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2019/2020 school year AND you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
- Labor Day: Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Black Friday: Friday, November 29, 2019
- Christmas Eve: Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Christmas Day: Wednesday, December 25, 2019
- New Year’s Eve: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1, 2020
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
The following 2019-2020 forms are required to be filled out for enrollment in the School Age Before and After School Program:
- For a Non Subsidized Enrollment Contract for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE
- For a Subsidized Enrollment Contract for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE
- For the Emergency Contact Form for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE
- For the School Age Child Care Program Agreement for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE
- For the School Age Before and After School Program-Parent Guidelines Handbook, please CLICK HERE
- For a copy of the Child Health Report Form, please CLICK HERE
Pay Online Using eFunds:
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the contacts below at 610-670-0180 or by email: