The School-Age Before & After School Child Care Program is available for Wilson School District elementary children. It is open to students, Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Our program runs from the first day of school through the last day of school. (subject to change).
The following Elementary Schools offer quality before & after school child care to children whose parents are working outside the home, operating a business in their home, attending college, or are otherwise in need of contracted child care services:
- Cornwall Terrace
- Green Valley
- Shiloh Hills
- Spring Ridge
Each child care center is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. The license confirms compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; the size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; the size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.
Admissions, the provisions of services, and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, or sex.
Weekly Rates for the 2022-2023 School Year and Hours of Operation:
|3 Day||4 Day||5 Day|
|Before School – 6:30 am to start of the school day||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|After School – End of the school day to 5:30 pm||$90.00/week||$110.00/week||$120.00/week|
|Before and After School||$105.00/week||$125.00 /week||$145.00/week|
- Varying day schedule (where days of the week change each week) is not offered
- Three days per week minimum contract is required
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the ELRC office at 484-651-8000.
- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child when two children are enrolled in the program at the same time.
- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.
Additional Program Information:
- A snack will be provided in the afternoon
- Transportation will not be provided – parent pick-up and drop-off
Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 5:30 pm):
*Only children that are already contracted for after school care on the above dates of an early dismissal, are eligible to sign up for care.
- After school only contracts = $10.00
- Before and after school contracts = $10.00
Child Care at all School Age Centers will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2022-2023 school year AND you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
Labor Day Holiday: September 2 & 5, 2022
Act 80 Days: September 16, 2022 and October 10, 2022
Thanksgiving Break: November 23, 24, 25, & 28, 2022
Winter Break: December 23, 26-30, 2022 & January 2, 2023
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: January 16, 2023
Act 80 & President’s Day: February 17 & 20, 2023
Act 80 Days: March 3 & 6, 2023
Spring Break: April 5, 6, 7, & 10, 2023
Memorial Day Holiday: May 26 & 29, 2023
School Age Before and After School Program Enrollment forms:
- 2022-2023 School Age Enrollment Packet
- 2022-2023 School Age Subsidized Enrollment Packet
- Child Health Report Form
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call the contacts below at 610-670-0180 or by email: