1. Keys for the conference car should be picked up in the office of the Wilson School District Transportation Center between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Transportation Center is located behind Wilson Southern Middle School at (Click address for a map of our location)a. You will need to receive two separate key chains when picking-up the conference car keysi. The “Vehicle” key ring will have the following--1. Honda key
2. Black plastic fuel key
3. Grey colored security fob used for--a. Opening the two entry gates closet to the transportation center building if arriving before or after normal business hours
b. Opening the lower gate at the far end of the lot to exit the lot before or after normal business hoursc. To provide access to the lavatory located on the side of the transportation building facing the Southern Middle School Tennis Courts.ii. The other key ring will have the following—1. Grey colored security fob used for--
a. Opening the lower gate at the far end of the lot to exit the lot before or after normal business hours, this key will not open the gates from outside of the transportation center.
b. To provide access to the lavatory located on the side of the transportation building facing the Southern Middle School Tennis Courts.
c. This fob will not open the gates outside of the transportation center fence2. If picking-up the vehicle outside of normal business hours, you must pick up the keys from the transportation office between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on the day prior to your reserved trip
a. To enter the lot outside of normal office hours, touch the grey fob on the “Vehicle” key ring to one of the sensors at the two upper gates located closer to the transportation building.
b. To exit the lot outside of normal hours, touch the grey fob on the key ring with the vehicle key on the sensor located at the lower end of the lot, drive slowly between the two rows of parked school buses, the exit gate will be at the end of the row of buses on your left.
3. The conference car is currently a gray Honda CR-V, it is parked in an assigned parking space located next to the visitor parking spaces in the transportation center parking lot. This space will be found in the area between the transportation building and Windmill Rd., its parking space will be indicated by a white sign.
4. If the service due indicator light (an orange wrench shaped indicator lamp) or the engine malfunction indicator (an engine shaped indicator lamp) comes on during your travel, please advise transportation office staff immediately upon return, if returning after hours, please leave a voicemail at 610-670-0180, Extension 1232. Additionally, please make us aware of any other concerns or issues that you may have regarding the condition of the vehicle.
5. If the conference car is being requested for use on consecutive days and the vehicle is not staying at the destination overnight, the vehicle is not permitted to be kept offsite, except while at the conference. The conference car is not permitted to be kept at employees’ homes. If it is being used for day trips, the car must be returned to the transportation center parking lot upon your return each day.
6. The conference car is equipped with an EZ-Pass transponder. When approaching an EZ-Pass toll facility, please be sure to drive through an E-ZPass designated toll lane, adhering to the posted speed limits for the respective toll facility.
a. If the EZ-Pass is not mounted on the windshield, please retrieve the EZ-Pass transponder from the console between the seats or in the glove compartment and hold it up to the windshield when going through the EZ-Pass lane (wording facing you).
7. The conference car must be refueled upon your return to the transportation center each day.
a. Upon your return to the transportation center--proceed to the fuel island at the transportation center and pull the vehicle up to Pump 1 the unleaded fuel pump at the fuel island
b. Using the black fuel key that is attached to the vehicle’s key ring, proceed to Pump 2 & 3, on top of this pump there is a slot to insert the fuel key, insert the key and turn to the right until it stops.
c. Then, with the fuel key in the key reader, follow the instructions on the LCD screen. Enter the pump number “1” when requested at the pump, then press the enter key.
d. When prompted, turn the fuel key back to the left and remove when prompted
e. Remove the fuel nozzle from Pump 1 and slide the lever next to the pump holder to activate the pump.
f. Fill the tank until the nozzle clocks off once
g. Return the lever next to the pump holder to its original position to deactivate the pump
h. Return the nozzle to the pump holder.
8. If you are away and you need to fuel please fill the vehicle with regular unleaded gasoline (87 Octane) at any gas station and submit your receipt along with your “Conference Personal Expense Form” to your immediate supervisor.
9. Once the conference car is fueled, please return it back to its reserved parking space
10. Please be courteous to your fellow Wilson School District Employees--please remove all personal belongings and waste from the vehicle upon your return. If necessary, there is a dumpster on the side of the transportation center building closest to the Southern Middle School tennis courts. It is your responsibility to remove any waste upon your return to the transportation center.
11. If you are using the vehicle again the next day, keep both key rings with you when leaving the transportation center
a. You must have the key ring with the vehicle key to open the gates either before or after hours
12. If you are returning the vehicle to the transportation center for the final time during your reserved period and you are returning during office hours, please return both key rings to the transportation office.
13. If you are returning the vehicle to the transportation center for the final time during your reserved period and you are returning after office hours, please deposit the key ring with the vehicle key in the indicated key box found in the lavatory located on the exterior side of the building that is facing the Southern Middle School tennis courts
a. Use one of the grey fobs to unlock the door to the lavatory
b. Deposit only the key ring with the vehicle keys into the appropriate box in the lavatory. **You must use the other key ring with just the grey fob to exit the gate of the parking lot after hours**14. To exit the transportation center after office hours, use the key ring without the vehicle key to open the exit gate. This is the only gate that you can exit the transportation facility.a. Inter-office mail the keychain (fob) back to Maryann Henry in the Transportation Office.If you have any questions regarding usage of the Wilson School District conference car, please contact Maryann Henry at 610-670-0180 Ext. 1232 or firstname.lastname@example.org