2017-2018 SCHOOL AGE BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
The following Elementary Schools offer quality child care to children whose parents are working outside the home, operating a business in their home, attending college, or are otherwise in need of contracted child care services:
- Cornwall Terrace- Green Valley- Shiloh Hills- Spring Ridge- Whitfield
* Each School has a limited number of enrolled children allowed per center. A waiting list will be available if the program reaches that limit. *
The School Age Child Care Program is available for Wilson School District elementary children. It is open to students, Kindergarten through 5th grade.Admissions, the provisions of services and referral of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.Each child care center is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services. The license confirms compliance with health and safety regulations among which include: staff/child ratio; size of age-appropriate groups; continuous supervision by qualified staff; size of indoor/outdoor space; individual center capacity; current medical information for children and staff, etc.Should you wish to enroll in our 2017-2018 School Age Before/After School Program, please contact 610-670-0180, ext 4823.School Age Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year is open for Wilson School District children.
Weekly Rates and Hours of Operation:
Before School (6:30am to start of school day)
After School (End of school day to 6:00pm)
Before and After School
$110.00/week- Varying day schedule (where days of week change each week) is not offered- Three day per week minimum contract is required
Financial assistance is available for eligible parents through Child Care Information Services (CCIS). Information regarding financial eligibility may be obtained by calling the BCIU office at 610-987-2247.Discounts Available:Multi-Child Discount:- A 10% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when two children are enrolled in the program at the
same time.- A 15% Discount would be applied to the oldest child, when three children are enrolled in the program at the
same time, along with the second oldest child in that same family receiving a 10% Discount.Additional Program Information:§ A snack will be provided in the afternoon§ Transportation will not be provided - parent pick-up and drop-off
Sign up for care days (Early Dismissal, In-Service Days and Holiday’s):- Please see Parent Guidelines Handbook attached below for specific dates- All contracted child care children are permitted to sign up on a “sign up for care days”, even if they arecontracted for that specific day or not.
- If you choose to use care on any of the “sign up for care days” above, the below “set rates” will be added to
your regular weekly contracted invoice for that week.Early Dismissal Rates (starts from early dismissal time until 6:00pm):
- Before School Only Contracts = $25.00
- After School Only Contracts = $8.00
- Before and After Contracts = $8.00
- Non Contracted Day = $25.00
In-Service & Holiday Rates (6:30am – 6:00pm):
- A set rate of $35.00 will be added to your weekly invoice for this day.
* If you sign up for care on any sign up for care day, but you do not use it, you will be charged the set rate.
* On early dismissal days, if you are contracted for morning and afternoon care, your daily rate still applies.
Child Care at all School Age Centers will be CLOSED and services will NOT be provided on the following days during the 2017/2018 school year AND you will not be required to pay for these closed days.
Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2017Columbus Day: Monday, October 9, 2017Black Friday: Friday, November 24, 2017Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2017New Year's Day: Monday, January 1, 2018Good Friday: Friday, March 30, 2018Memorial Day: Monday, May 28, 2018Pay Online Using eFunds:
Click to visit eFunds site!
The following 2017-2018 forms are required to be filled out for enrollment in the School Age Before and After School Program:- For a Non Subsidized Enrollment Contract for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE
- For a Subsidized Enrollment Contract for School Age Before and After School Program, please CLICK HERE- For the Emergency Contact Form for School Age Before and After School Program, please Click Here- For the School Age Child Care Program Agreement for School Age Before and After School Program,please Click Here- For the School Age Before and After School Program-Parent Guidelines Handbook, please CLICK HERE- For a copy of the Child Health Report Form, please Click HereShould you have any questions, please feel free to call the contacts below at 610-670-0180 or by email:
Claudia Schadler-Duong - Administrative Assistant - ext 4823 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Hozza - School Age Lead Supervisor - ext 6676 or email@example.com
Steven Good - Coordinator - ext 1163 or firstname.lastname@example.org