LAP SWIM INFORMATION2017-18 Lap Swim Schedule begins Monday August 28, 2017. Lap swims are scheduled on days when our physical education classes are not using the pool so this schedule is subject to change year-to-year and sometimes semseter to semester.2017-18 Lap Swim ScheduleGood Afternoon-The Physical Education Department needed to make some adjustments to their pool swimming schedules which affects our Monday & Wednesday morning Lap Swim. Please see those adjusted times below and call the office with questions.610.670.0180 x3072UPDATED LAP SWIM SCHEDULEMonday 7:00-8:15 am & 9:30-11:00 AMWednesday 7:00-8:15 am & 9:30-11:00 AMFriday 7:30-9:30 amThis schedule begins Monday August 28, 2017The pool will be closed for lap swim the following dates:Friday September 1, 2017Monday September 4, 2017Monday October 9, 2017Wednesday November 22, 2017Friday November 24, 2017Monday November 27, 2017Week of Monday December 25-Jan 1, 2018GENERAL REMINDERS 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
Summer Lap Swim Schedule ends Thursday August 17th. Please review the August schedule carefully:Week of August 7th: Monday-Friday 12:30-4:30 pm 3 lanes will be designated daily for lap swim onlyWeek of August 14th: Monday-Thursday 12:00-3:00 pmPLEASE CHECK HERE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONSFRIDAY NIGHT & WEEKEND OPEN SWIM SCHEDULEOPEN SWIMSSaturday October 14, 2017 6:00-8:30 pm DIVE IN MOVIE(please see below for more information)Friday October 20, 2017 6:00-8:00 pmSunday October 22, 2017 6:00-8:00 pmOPEN SWIM COST FOR FRIDAY EVENING & WEEKEND SWIMS$5.00 FOR Non District Resident/ Special Event Pricing$4.00 FOR Adult(18& Over) Wilson School District Residents & WSD Students who present their ID
- All patrons must use the team locker rooms throughout the year.
- Our open swims follow the district calendar and we will post the dates the natatorium is closed below.
- In the event of inclement wheather and a school delay or closure Lap Swim will be closed
$3.00 FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGERThe price for a special event, i.e. Dive In Movie is listed below. Discounted rates are not included for special eventsJOIN USSaturday October 14, 2017 6:00-8:30 pmFOR A SPECIAL DIVE IN MOVIE FAMILY EVENTPool RentalsInterested in renting the pool for a birthday party or special event?You can do that here at the Roy G. Snyder Natatorium! Pool rentals must be reserved through the Aquatics office by contacting Erin Goodhart Kurtz to secure a date. We do have limited times and dates available so please book as early as possible General Pool Rental Information.PLEASE CALL 610.670.0180 x3072 for booking dates.GENERAL RENTAL INFORMATIONThe cost to rent the pool is $300.00 for 2 hours, if you so desire, additional time may be added to the rental at $75.00 per half hour or $150.00 per hour. (Rates revised as of 7.1.17)The cost of the pool rentals includes:
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to call 610-670-0180 x3072
- 1 Supervisor and 2 Lifeguards for up to 50 swimmers
- The exclusive use of the entire 10 lane pool and one diving board
- Entering the facility 15-20 minutes prior to your start time to set up and decorate if you wish.
- The use of our deck classroom or balcony area for your refreshments. You are more than welcome to bring in food, however, we do not have a freezer for frozen treats. Remember, there is no alcohol or smoking permitted on school property. Depending on the number of guests, you can either have your refreshments in the classroom right off of the deck or set up on the visitor’s side balcony.
- The use of both general locker room areas
- The use of our sound system and guest Wi Fi access. The auxiliary cables on our sound system are designed to accommodate an IPOD, IPAD or MP3 device.
- The use of our state of the art scoreboard to display a birthday message or play DVD throughout the party. Pleas note this is device only reads DVD discs not Blueray.
Last Modified on October 5, 2017