Wilson Iron Chef 2017:Sunday, March 26, 2017 | 1-5pmWilson High SchoolSchedule
Wilson High School Auditorium1-3:00pm: Welcome to Wilson Iron Chef!
3:00pm: Head to the Auditorium for the Main Event.3:15pm:
- General Admission and Alumni Lounge (NEW this year) check-in Wilson High School Auditorium.Doors open at 12:00 pm for “First Bite” Ticket Holders (NEW this year)
- Check out the People’s Choice Competition located along the indoor track. Sample and vote for your favorite!
- Visit Vendor Lane, located on the main floor of the gym, and sample a variety of tasty treats.
- Visit the Wilson Education Foundation (WEF) booth & learn more about how Wilson students utilize technology in our Discovery classrooms.
- Support the Foundation by purchasing raffle tickets and by bidding on Silent Auction Items!
- Hear Live Musical Performances and see Cake-Decorating Demonstrations by Wilson students.
- Meet our emcees Brad Weisman & Mickey Baines, Co-Hosts of Best Bites TV.
- Participate in the LIVE auction!
- Find out who will be named Wilson Extraordinary Teachers of the Year by Sun Federal Credit Union.
- Meet our 3 Iron Chef Competitors - Click here to read their profiles.
- Learn the 3 secret ingredients of the competition!
- Watch as our 3 talented chefs compete during the exciting 35-minute timed cooking competition.
- Meet our panel of Culinary Judges - click here to read their profiles.
- Dishes are presented and sampled by the judges who will deliberate and determine the winner.
- Check the boards for your number to see if you won a Silent Auction or Raffle Item!
Thank you to Terre Trophy Company for donating the plaquesfor our winning Iron Chef and People’s Choice Champion & Runner Up!
- Top two People’s Choice Winners will be announced.
- Find out who will be named Wilson 2017 Iron Chef!
Click Here to visit the Iron Chef main page.