Parents/guardians wishing to register their child or children in the Wilson School District must schedule an appointment with Patti Good, Central Registration Specialist. Please call 610-670-0180 x1152 to schedule your appointment. Please have the following information available prior to making this call:
- Your name
- Child's name and grade
- Home phone number
- A phone number where you can be reached during the day
- Suggested time for your appointment (8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Does your child receive any special services?
At the time of your registration appointment you will need to bring these items with you:
- 2 Current Proofs of residency - can be anything verifiable that has name & new address (examples: driver's license or application for change of address, statement of homeowner's insurance, utility bill(s), vehicle registration, letter from Employer/Personnel Director)
- Rental/lease agreement, or mortgage agreement, or property deed
- Your child's latest report card and test scores or a transcript
- The latest immunization record for your child
- Your child's birth certificate
Change of Address Procedure:
Call 610-670-0180 x1152 to schedule an appointment.
At the time of the appointment, please bring the following items with you: